Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
Snow fell outside Niamh's den, and had covered up the sets of pawprints that led up to it by the time Niamh awoke, still nuzzled deep into the fur of her lover. The air felt somehow cooler, and inside her mind the constant hum and buzz had drifted off, quieting down to a mere thrum that pulsed with her heartbeat, matched by the thump she could hear inside @Phox's chest as she lay her ear against his side to listen. She snickered, lightly, when she heard a small gurgling squeal of digestion and lifted her head to gaze at him for a moment, enjoying the lingering feeling of joy that settled down between them even though her physical neediness had subsided.

She had not had him with her as much as she would have liked, over the past week- they both had obligations and families to care for, and until she felt ready to speak openly with their children, she felt it was best that they carry on- even during that week- as normal. While she didn't like the idea of sneaking around and keeping secrets, she had still felt it was best to keep their actions private and maintain a normal daily routine so that their children could get through this week without knowing (or picturing) what their parents were doing. She did feel, though, that Bronco had his assumptions- but was too busy avoiding her in order to keep from seeing something he didn't want to see- and that Nellie had suspicions too, and those would have to be addressed.

She nudged Phox to wake him up, and kissed his cheek softly. She sighed. "I think...It's prolly time we had some conversations," She said, but laughed softly. Though they were serious in nature, she was happy that she had someone to have those conversations with.
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM