Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Phox's laugh ruffled Niamh slightly. She was being serious, and she took her daughter's feelings to be serious as well- even if it was a girlish crush, Niamh knew that even the end of a childhood crush could have dire consequences on the rest of the wolf's life. Phox likely had no idea how much of an effect her own first crush had had on her, especially when he'd turned into the monster he eventually became. She became somewhat cold, then, for a moment, but she told herself not to brood or to withold her feelings. Nor should she be so offended by Phox's idea that Nellie's crush was nothing more than a passing phase. Still...

"I do," She said, and she smiled a faint, rueful smile. "Because she's so much like me." She said. "When she gets an idea in her head, or a feeling...That's it. She commits to it." She said. After all- Nellie had had the bold idea to run away and then keep her existance a secret without thinking through the repercussions, and the effect it would have on others. "I know you prolly did nothing to make her fall for you, but...She did. I guess we have a type," She said, sobering from her seriousness long enough to give him a real smile, before she sighed. "I just feel like any eensy, teensy, tine-sy reason she can have to hate me will totally blow everything up. An' this isn't an eensy, teensy, tine-sy thing. This is gonna be big for her. An' I'm gonna be the witch that stole her first crush away." She said, knowing already that she would be the one to receive the brunt of Nellie's anguish, once she found out.
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM