Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There was something that perked his interest a little bit, and he seemed to relax- oddly enough, when he brought up the topic of siblings. He did love his sister, he doted on her and he truly did care about his packmates- particularly those he felt might be more vulnerable than others. Sugar was a peaceful soul, and he had protected her. From what she knew, he also had a soft spot for Fennec, which proved that while he did like to rough-house, he could also be surprisingly gentle and considerate when he needed to be. It warmed her heart to think about how loving her son was, despite everything he'd been through. 

"It's too soon. And there's...Really no way to tell, as far as I know, until they're born." She said. No details, she reminded herself- Bronco was too squeamish for that, so she decided against telling him she thought she'd had 7 or 8 pups when she'd only been carrying two, last year. "But...I'm gonna count on you, to be a good big brother. I'm gonna need you to help protect and guide them, and care for them the same way you love Nellie," She said.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 04:02 PM