Ghost Lion Crag darling remember, when you come to me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
through out all of this, arcturus found himself marveling at just how dragomir had grown. he wasn't talking to a child anymore -- dragomir was far removed from the inkling cub that had first darkened moonspear's doorstep so many moons ago.. it seemed a lifetime, and yet..

now, dragomir was abundantly and implicitly his own person. arcturus felt gutted to have harmed him so - it wasn't his intention, and yet his selfishness had caused irreversible ripples in the fabric of moonspear's existence.

still -- there were other things that dogged arcturus the more he listened. praimfaya's excursions outside of the spear, dacio's demise.. things within moonspear seemed more than just tumultuous -- it had arcturus wondering if he somehow had gotten out of dodge at just the right time..

"do you want me to look for her with you?" the ostrega chimed, ready to rise and feeling his heart pull reluctantly at the thought of this being the last time he saw dragomir.

he had made his choice, made his bed to lie in -- and now that he was facing the consequences, arcturus realized he had done much more than renounce hydra. he had renounced his home, his life, and worse of all -- his friends.

all that remained to be seen now was whether it was worth it.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 08, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 10, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 10, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 10, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 12, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 18, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 20, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 21, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 26, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 11:59 AM