Stone Circle Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the female. She wanted to agree when the female spoke about being devoted. She wondered if that was really true. Though only moments later the female admitted that she wasn't. She trembled before her and Valette felt bad for her. She seemed really shaken, but also unstable. As a mother she would want to take this wolf under her wing, but as a leader, and unstable wolf in a pack was not really that convenient. She knew that from experience.

"It sounds like you have a lot of problems," Valette honestly told the female. "But I would not feel comfortable sending you away," Valette admitted to her. Her green eyes traveled over the female, giving perhaps the strict mother vibe. The matriarch would always soften later. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but one thing that makes me doubt and you are out," she told the female. "Yes?"
Messages In This Thread
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 13, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 16, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 21, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 23, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 24, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 25, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust - by Oryx - April 26, 2020, 05:17 PM