Stavanger Bay they caught the katy, and left me a mule to ride
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
if there was one thing arcturus was good at (by accident, i promise!), it was offending the ladies. how many times had he accidentally hurt kukutux's feelings, as if a careless owner treading over the tail of their cat? how many times had he carelessly forged ahead, unaware he had stung ying, or some other friend?

he recognized the look that flit the siren's face, for he had seen it many times as it stormed across kukutux's face, only to disappear like a stone dropped in the endless deep. he paused with strained obedience, turning his gaze towards her as she approached.

it shouldn't have, but for some reason arcturus found that question barbed him like an angry thorn. a ripple went down his spine as he cut her a look as if to say why should you care? "no." arcturus answered with some finality that suggested he was not willing to discuss it. after all, she was hydra's comrade -- and he had little interest in discussing or seeing his sister right now.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: they caught the katy, and left me a mule to ride - by Arcturus - June 27, 2020, 07:22 PM