Golden Glade Then I set fire to our bed
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Tidying this h'up

Niamh waited, counting as one by one, her packmates appeared through the fog. Weary, muddy and wet, her beleaguered packmates trudged from the mucky bog, joining her in the Glade where at least they had some shelter and footing that wasn't two inches of water. She greeted each with an affectionate growl and a nuzzle, a show of her apreciation that they'd gone through this arduous endeavour, placing their faith in their leaders that this was the right decision. 

She'd been made aware that Towhee would be late, having remained as a sweeper searching for Fennec and a few others who'd been stragglers. Those wolves were at least accounted for, in terms of their absence. She trusted that Towhee knew who she was looking for, and that it was a short, finite list. Amongst the wolves who had left the Copse in a group, and travelled together to the glade though, there was one missing. 

She could have screamed when Phox showed up without Alyx trailing along with him. She'd been watching, waiting for her children to show up, hopefully each being escored by an adult. Quetzal had come earlier, and seemed tired but happy- and she wouldn't have expected anything less of her adventurous daughter. Primrose too arrived, and no matter how muddy or rainsoaked her little boy was, there was still such a sweetness in his gaze whenever he looked up at his mother that she could completely overlook everything else in the world, for a moment or two. But everything ground to a halt when it was discovered that Alyx was missing. 

Was she with you? When did you see her last? I thought she'd been travelling just behind me. I was certain I'd seen her just ahead of me.

None of it mattered. She fumed, but she did not ream her packmates out. In a voice firm and crackling with tension, she announced that she would be searching for her daughter- and once her packmates were settled, she left them in hopes of finding the sweet baby girl her packmates had managed to lose.
Messages In This Thread
Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - August 24, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Vasa - August 25, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Eljay - August 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Quetzal - August 26, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Phox - August 27, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Alyx - August 27, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - September 30, 2020, 01:55 PM