Two Rivers Isle The lily of the valley
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All good! I'd be happy to  do a couple posts with this, and then fade 'er out, but should he pass by the Copse, she'll remember him :)

His face did not betray him in any other way than to express remorse for her lost child. So she suspected, then, that he was both an empathetic fellow- at least a little bit- and that he had not already found her daughter. He offered to keep an eye out, and she flicked an ear in his direction- but given the fact that she didn't know him, and couldn't exactly hold him to that offer, she figured she may as well move on and continue her search. She had no idea where Alyx was, nor did she know hos safe she was. She wouldn't waste time on a stranger even if he seemed somewhat civil. 

Still, she would give him the information he might need to find her. "Alyx, her name is Alyx Redhawk-Blackthorn. We live in the Copse, just along the river," She said, gesturing in the direction. "It's flooded now, so we relocated to the peak there," Again, another deft gesture, "And she was lost along the way. My pack's name is the Firebirds, I'm Niamh, one of its leaders." She said.
Messages In This Thread
The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - August 30, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - September 03, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - October 17, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2020, 06:06 PM