Moonspear In all the good times, I find myself longing for change.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
-crashes in- plz to not mind me

Ears pricked at the sound of a voice held dear, drawing the rise of a silvered head from her snack, movement suspended as if frozen in time. She hadn't heard it in years and yet it was one she never forget; from babes, to adolescents, to adults, Keres knew the voice of her sister as well as she knew her own. Almost as if her sister had known that she had been contriving plans to visit, here she was, calling for Dirge.

And though she had not been beckoned, the half eaten squirrel was long forgotten, paws carrying her down, down, down the mountain to the reunion that had come much sooner than expected. She did not know if Dirge would beat her there and for this, Keres had no care, sending her own voice in ecstatic answer. I'm here. I'm here.

As if the valkyrie had been blessed with wings, she was not slowed by the falter of feet as she made her descent, soon reaching flatter land whereupon her strides lengthened and carried her to the small band of wolves. Though she slowed, Keres did not stop as she closed that final distance, gently colliding with her sister. Nose buried in the fur of her neck, the woman crooned a happy note before stepping back to take in the face of one that she had missed so dearly.

She did not know the sadness that followed them, the nervousness that plagued Nyx's heart. She did not see the solemn looks or the sorry way their shoulders carried. If she had, there was no doubt her greeting would have been much more subdued.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In all the good times, I find myself longing for change. - by Keres - October 03, 2020, 12:53 AM