Sun Mote Copse Still not butter.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Truthfully, Niamh was somewhat relieved that Towhee didn't seem too interested in Eljay being a father. As far as she could tell, the two got along but Niamh didn't see them as being terribly compatible. She didn't think Eljay would want to give up his rights as a father and simply act as a sperm donor, nor did she suspected that Towhee would want Eljay stepping in as a father. She already had Phox to be a father. She was also relieved because if Towhee seriously took Eljay in to be her mate and a co-parent, it might mean that she and Phox would have to step back a bit, and allow the couple their space to raise their children on their own. And Niamh was too possessive of Towhee to do that easily. 

She did approve, however, of Towhee finding someone from Moonspear to do the job. She couldn't recall meeting any Moonspearians who had turned her eye, but then again, she had very little experience with them aside from Arcturus...She'd almost forgotten about him already, since he'd left with Wraen. Somehow, Niamh doubted he'd make himself available for Towhee's needs again this year. -"Can't hurt to ask Hydra if she knows of someone,"- She said with an amicable shrug. Phox suggested a wolf from another pack, and immediately her mind swept to the thought of Rusalka and she felt something tighten within her chest. She looked to him, wondering if he'd speak the pack's name out loud, or if perhaps he was actually hinting another pack. He couldn't possibly mean Kingslend. 

-"Not that it's my place to do so- but I'm gonna say it anyway: that I really do not like the idea of even approaching the subject with anyone from Kingslend."- She said. She had several reasons now, not just her own grudge. -"But...I dunno. Maybe, yeah, try Moonspear, check out their bachelors, and then...If we have to...We could try Rusalka."- She said. Quickly, she added- -"But I wouldn't be surprised if they asked to keep one of the kids in return and I dunno how you feel about that, but I...Don't."- She said, with a shake of her head.
Messages In This Thread
Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 03:03 PM