Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
maybe @Merrit or @West Tyree or someone else she doesn't know well? :-)

Laurel had lived a very withdrawn life, but she wanted to make a change. Looking back at the last years, they hadn't treated her right. Laurel had no belief that the future would treat her right, either. She'd always been selfish, but now she realised it too and though part of her felt bad, she knew that it was the only way to live. What had other wolves ever done for her? Okay, Valette had taken her in, but that was it. Other than that, her life had been harsh and Indra, the only one that had ever cared for her, ripped away from her violently by her own nephew.

Revenge would be nice, but not necessarily something that the woman expected to get. Instead, she focused on her plan A: Start a family next year. That way, she could make up for all of the pain she had caused her other children, and most importantly: Work on resurrecting Indra. She was already working on wrapping Xan around her finger for this — although a part of her did want to give their romance another chance, too, but she was not quite willing to admit that to herself yet — but what if he fell through? His track record wasn't the best.

Laurel spent her days just surviving and waiting, biding her time, knowing that spring would bring happier times if it would bring her children.

Meanwhile, following her heart to heart with Valette, Laurel was feeling a little more comfortable. Greyback still scared her and she feared getting kicked out, but it hadn't happened all of this time, so maybe it wouldn't happen at all, then. She decided to make a genuine effort at getting to know her pack mates rather than stick to herself. It hadn't escaped her that their ranks had thinned, so she hoped that they would find some new blood soon (or old blood returning). Laurel trailed around the territory until she reached the stone circle, and made her way up there to look out over the bizon herds on the plains.
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM