Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She stiffened when Towhee reached out to show affection, but she didn't pull away. She was overwhelmed and uncomfortable, and not entirely certain what to make of the greeting so she did little else to acknowledge the gesture but nod. She was too lost in her own grief to realize that Towhee was hurting too; she was barely even capable of handling Phox's grief. She frowned more deeply when Towhee pointed out that it wasn't necessarily the best time to be leaving the Caldera, given the unusual circumstances involving other predators. The perplexing aspect was the fact that Towhee didn't seem too upset- but she was quick to clarify exactly why she didn't seem as disappointed as Niamh had thought she might be. 

For a moment, she was more confused than anything. Perhaps it was because she was overtired and couldn't think for the brain fog she felt, but she couldn't think of anyone who would even be a potential "Plan B" to act as a father. Towhee had had plans to find Meerkat's father, and make another one of her- but not if she was staying on the Plateau, and as far as Niamh knew, he had been Plan A. She leaned in a bit, curious about what Towhee's scheme was- but she reeled back in surprise when the truth was revealed. 

"Reyes?!" She blurted. The truth hit her hard- and for some reason, it stung. Reyes was her nephew- and he was the same age as Bronco. Something about all of that just seemed wrong to Niamh. But then the real realization hit, and she had to hold her breath to keep herself from wailing. "Fuck." She said. -"Did I...Fuck. I never told you."- She said. This was almost dizzying; but she realized she shouldn't keep Towhee in suspense. -"He's my nephew."- She grated. It wasn't that she disapproved of Towhee's plans to get pregnant by whatever means- nor did she dislike Reyes a great amount. 

But if he impregnanted Towhee, that would make Niamh a great-aunt. And that just sounded old.
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM