Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She frowned. She didn't want to be consoled, and it didn't necessarily hit home when Towhee compared their age- given the fact that Niamh had always assumed that they were born the same year. However many months separated them by age didn't really matter, now that they were both in their fourth year- and she shouldn't have been upset that her eldest children were now old enough to be parents themselves...But it had snuck up on her. She hadn't been ready to become a 'great' anything. 

The idea of them being in their prime also fell flat, considering the fact that Niamh was depressed, mourning and injured. This was supposed to be her prime? It was miserable. Her frown deepened slightly. She felt bad knowing that Towhee felt this was supposed to be their best year- when she felt that it had begun in a horrible fashion, with the loss of her precious Primrose. She didn't want to be reassured that things were supposed to be good- she was much more content to wallow in her sadness, and she felt odd knowing that Towhee wanted for her to feel happier about how things were going. 

She shrugged, then, as if to say this is how I'm doing, in response to Towhee telling her why she'd come. She would get over the news that Reyes had been chosen to sire Towhee's next litter, but she was not in a celebratory mood whatsoever so Towhee would get little from her at that moment. When she was pulled toward her Sovereign she stiffened slightly at first, but relented a moment later. She wasn't ready to give in and give Towhee the validation she perhaps sought, but she nodded slightly when she pulled away eventually. -"Thanks."-[/u] She uttered tonelessly. It did mean something to her, after all, to have Towhee at least come and check in on her. But there wasn't much good news she could give- she needed time, and she needed space. And she hated the fact that her hormones made her cling to Phox- and was still overwhelmed by the fact that Towhee, too, was in heat. [b]-"I'm gonna get some rest."- She said- the most polite way she could think of, to go back to the dark and quiet of her den. [/b]
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM