Redhawk Caldera Beautiful designs
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
His advice made her nod. While she had very little patience, she was concerned enough about her own self-preservation that she would do whatever it took to make this injury heal as well as it could. "Oh, I have zero intentions of being an idiot with this," She admitted. "I want this to heal up as good as it possibly can." She said in a low voice, and there was something determined about the way she gazed down at her leg. Screw that brat Reyes; she was going to heal just just fine so he didn't get off thinking that he'd maimed her permanently. If she could will herself to heal perfectly, she would- just so that she could show off how tough she really was. That wasn't the way of things, of course, but thinking such thoughts helped her kill time, and helped keep her from going against Eljay's advice and messing with her leg's healing process. 

She softened a bit when he asked about the puppies. They weren't kicking presently, but every now and again she'd feel a gentle movement, reassuring her that they were still there. They were just beginning to put pressure on her bladder more often, which certainly didn't help with her need to keep in one place. She had a spot not far away that she went to relieve herself, but it was a pain in the butt having to do so. "I think everything's fine," She said. This was her third litter, after all. "I remember how scared I was, the first time. I went crying to...Well, both Finley and Wildfire," She said, and something in her voice caught. It was hard to think of either of them, and grief crept in so easily once it was invited. "We didn't announce them, this year..." She said, and swallowed hard. "...It was just...So hard to think, after Prim...That we should celebrate, so soon," She confessed. She still felt incredibly guilty that she was even pregnant at all. Her heat had come within weeks of her son's death- and had been incredibly conflicting, to say the least.
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 06, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 11, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 11, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 12, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 15, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Beautiful designs - by Eljay - March 16, 2021, 04:53 AM
RE: Beautiful designs - by RIP Niamh - March 17, 2021, 01:23 PM