Stavanger Bay Don't touch me you peasant
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
If it seems fit, yep! I'm also happy to continue for a bit unless he chases her off haha

She wouldn't recognize it until later, when she reconsidered her meeting with the male, but his anger seemed to stem from some sort of insecurity. Perhaps he was truly possessive over food, perhaps because he had faced the threat of starvation. Perhaps he felt vulnerable because he was alone. But something was causing him to act in a way which did not suit the demeanour expected of a pack wolf. For one like Chacal who had spent so very little time travelling, it was difficult for her to completely understand what it was about her presence that was so offensive. And yet- she did not hold it against him. 

But I am not a flame, She chimed, with a flick of her tail. She had said she would leave- but part of her was proud, and perhaps a bit naive. Unschooled in the hostility often shared amongst lone wolves whose lives depended upon their ability to be strong. I am de sea. An' you cannot claim what does not belong to ye. She was impressed at her own verse- but had the sneaking suspicion that her boldness might have possibly plucked the last chord he was willing to hear.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 30, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 30, 2021, 02:12 PM