Lion Head Mesa i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
of course qiao was not pleased, and why would she be? it was all a test. her position. his request. she delayed him and demanded more, this winning creature who by all rights should be ranked with the other fellahin and in service to himself.
"you are the only one of your blood with the rank of teacher. you will have your own rooms." more than one, if qiao saw fit for this. and secondly; ramesses held tonguetip between teeth and sent sayf away with a gesture.
when they were alone, as alone as two might be inside a listening palace, ramesses stepped closer. "east of us, in the mountains, there is a canyon of red sand. a man named germanicus is building an outpost linked to this palace."
a child.
he thought of kasmut. of jawahir, each who had agreed to carry his brood.
but would not one of full fellahin blood be best?
"i will not ask what you plan to do with this child, so long as you carry back all details for me when you go to visit mereo." his pale ear flicked. "he will believe you my spy. allow it. you are there to see his numbers, his might, and how he is regarded by those he has gathered."
was this a good enough task? "as for your teachings, there are not only women and whores here. there are men also, in need of better honing."
pharaoh was restless. and yet he waited.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that - by Ramesses - January 02, 2022, 09:45 PM