Lion Head Mesa [WP] Don't try to save us cause we're doing it right
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
powerplay here, lmk if not okay!

when tierra touched him was her downfall; up until that point ramesses had been content to entertain her wiley little games. but she had overstepped, and so when as she wove for one entrance, his own paws slapped against the wet stone of the wellspring's lip.
a toss of his plume ordered the servants away in a scamper; he shoved tierra roughly against the nearest wall, more forceful than he had yet been before. and yet he controlled himself even now; he did not want to injure her, only have the wayward soldier experience the trickle of water along her back from the way her pelt was crushed against the stone behind her.
his face was smooth as if he had not moved.
his lazuli eyes roved over the defiance of her features. 
"if you mean to taunt me, little jodai, know that you have my attention." his limbs were hard as marble. he would not boast his strength, nor move to keep her here with more than his presence. water trickled from his earlobe, down his cheek, dripping softly across her shoulder.
"but i am pharaoh, and it is my wedding night." still he moved closer for a moment, where a twitch of movement from either of them might bring a touching of skin. 
"i do not chase. i am given. and in return i give." 
ramesses drew back grandly now, water still streaming quickly from the tips of all his pale fur. but he did not move to shake it, only let the drops run to a pool around his feet. "if you enjoy the splendor of akashingo, then tomorrow night i will call for you. and it is then, scutarius, you will tell me if you mean to stay and allow me to show you more than the impulsiveness of a lesser man. a lesser man than the one you sought tonight."
pharaoh's smile was cold.
he turned and stalked away on his long alabaster limbs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP] Don't try to save us cause we're doing it right - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 12:59 PM