Ouroboros Spine On Bended Knee
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
@Kukutux @Aiolos @Shikoba @Callyope @Sakhmet @Kigipigak @Kivaluk @Amalia @Inutsuk I know a couple of threads aren't finished yet, but they will be. So have a Dyn confession. It is not my best, and If you want me to save this for another time, pm me. :D <3

Rodyn was shaking in his fur, literally. His eyes were wet and he couldn't quite breathe right, but he was determined. So he had called all the pack members and then he had called for @Samani herself.

His thoughts raced and tumbled around and around. He was about to take a step towards a future he wanted, but was unsure what she wanted. But Moon Woman had told him to do so with pure heart, to speak his intentions for all to hear, so he steeled his spine.

Nearby lay all the bride price, he had wrestled and he gotten scarred getting what was wanted of him. He had proven himself, but he would continue to prove himself everyday, to be worthy of Samani.

He tightened his spine and stood tall and stalwar, and sought out the familiar presence of Samani and smiled at her, eyes shining.

Samani Nuiruk, I Rodyn Ardeth am here to declare my intentions. If you'll have me, i'd like to travel the world with you, raise children with you, live until my last breath with you.

A soft sigh came from him as he took a deep breath. Samani. I'm not perfect. There are times i may upset you, and I will do my very best to make sure to fix it. I came here looking for a home, a place to belong and you and all your people gave that to me. As I grew into myself, i quickly realized how amazing it would be if you would be there beside me. I'm not very good at confessions and speaking. I am one that does by doing. But I want you to know.

he swallowed. You are amazing. I love the way your eyes shine when you're talking of the tracks in the dirt of passing animals, how you wrinkle your nose slightly when your thinking. The way you wear your heart openly. The way your eyes match the sea, and the way every time i feel the wind I think of you, happily running. I recently went on a trader mission, to bring a bride price for you.

He smiled, tears slowly slipping down his face. It was not easy, but I got through it because of you. You were in everything I did. When I went to the forest and chased brother Otter, it was your laughter i could hear in the trees, the splashing was you when we went fishing. When I traveled to the sea, the ocean reminded me of your eyes, the sand curled around me warm and inviting just as you are. The music of everything, the melody that I carried in my heart was yours. When i traveled in the dark shadowy forests, it was thoughts of peach colored fur that got me through it. When I was scarred, all i was worried about was getting back to you. Every step I took, every breath that I breathed was for you, to make sure I was and am worthy of you. Every animal I took down I thanked Sedna and you, because it was your indomitable spirit that got me through it all.

And I hope that you understand how very much you mean to me. So Samani Nuiruk, would you do me the honor of standing beside me, and allowing me everyday to help you when I can. To be the support you need when you need it, to be a melody that twines and grows together?

Then he stood with warm yellow eyes, tears upon his fur, heart heaving in his chest, waiting on the answer. Gaze fixated on Samani and Samani Only. Everyone else an afterthought.
Messages In This Thread
On Bended Knee - by Rodyn - November 25, 2022, 07:24 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kivaluk - November 26, 2022, 03:55 AM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kukutux - November 27, 2022, 01:33 AM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Samani - November 27, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Rodyn - November 27, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Aiolos - November 27, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kukutux - December 14, 2022, 09:49 PM