Lion Head Mesa God knows I could make amends.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
947 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
skippable!

the day before, naberius had asked a question of senmut that kept the high priest awake into the small hours of the morning. 

he did not know when makono would return.

he did not know that she would at all.

pharaoh's spacious halls and cursed chambers; they lay dormant, dusted regularly and awaiting the echo of pharaoh's voice.

who that would be, senmut no longer knew. seeking peace, he reflected in the rooms of the priests, attempting meditation upon the holy laws of the dead — not to be, the pattering of feet announcing a messenger, who whispered grimly into his ear, and senmut felt his world constrict into one harrowingly sharp sickness. 

he sent the fellahin away with the order to bring the holy ones of akashingo to that small room, with incense and holy objects; as he stormed down the corridor to see for himself, @Melody and @Medusa joined him, and @Akhtar too he fervently hoped.

nazli, tiny and withered to nothing; nazli, with scarce life to support her breathing as the heady scent of orchids ground underfoot filled the small neat space, and the chanting of the priestesses lifted in sibilant prayer. and all could see his stricken and anguished look, as senmut came to her side. "she is losing her ka."

was she not the most betrayed among them all?

he breathed the the start of his prayers to Heqet.
Messages In This Thread
God knows I could make amends. - by Nazli - July 06, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Toula - July 06, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Khusobek - July 07, 2023, 12:30 AM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Tavina - July 07, 2023, 12:38 AM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Senmut - July 07, 2023, 12:55 AM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Nazli - July 07, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Toula - July 07, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: God knows I could make amends. - by Tavina - July 07, 2023, 07:28 PM