Ankyra Sound they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
so i enjoy playing out the playful side of wolves... and wolves do often play after feeding... this is a non-mandatory PACKTIVITY for all, set at the rendezvous right after their successful hunt. NO post order! 3 posts from everyone and you are eligible for +20 EXP.

It was with high spirits that Caiaphas romped back from their cache, her belly full of seal and her heart elated. Their success bringing down the seal meant that they were well fed for at least the next week -- and slowly, surely, their cache had been blooming.

As the rest of the wolves filed onto the well-trampled rendezvous site, Caiaphas watched each of them slyly. Some had settled down to clean their bloodied paws -- others had curled into fluffy balls along the soft snow. With a mischievous glint to her yellow gaze, Caiaphas slid past the small group. Without warning she whirled around, both limbs thrown up in the air in a playbow before she barreled back into the group with her head inverted grossly and a stupid grin plastered across her muzzle.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Kevlyn - February 08, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 10, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 13, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Kevlyn - February 19, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: they'd find us in a week [PACKTIVITY] - by RIP Spyridon - February 26, 2015, 04:13 PM