Ankyra Sound you sleep with pregnant hookers and your dinosaur eats grass!
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
oh oh!! ill play! but rat should pop in too so they can meet? caiaphas' timeline is really flubbed up oops >_>

caiaphas' most recent crab-fishing excursion had been demoralizing at best -- she was covered in small clips and lances from their waving appendages. she had learned a long time ago to avoid their claws, but her hunger had fueled a certain amount of regrettable rashness. after securing a few of the decapods she had stored them by the ceremonial pillar in the center of the grotto's chamber. it had been a bit of tough work, and she was ready to stretch her legs on the 'surface'.

pulling herself from one of the many murky tunnel exits caiaphas shook herself off and trotted down the beach. after a few minutes she caught scent of vlad and a companion. she was still wary of the male, but was interested to know what he was doing. as she pulled close to where the two of them were, she caught sight of a denizen that was more deplorable than herself. curious but unwilling to get too close, she was content to study the pair until they noticed her creeping.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you sleep with pregnant hookers and your dinosaur eats grass! - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:48 PM