Stone Circle Holy light over the night
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
I love Easthollow, I had to make another babs for it!its Sunny btw ;) @Valette @Steady

Libra had walked far and passed many boundaries filled with the many scents of wolves. Each one had been passed by because she did not feel it as right. She had passed cold regions, mountainous regions,grassy plains, large and beautiful flower filled fields yet nothing struck her as a place to call home. But now she was in a different area, one that despite not being the prettiest she had seen set her heart racing. She quickened her pace and moved forward her subconscious screaming at her that she had a purpose for being here.

Finally Libra paused as the scent of pack hit her nose. She sniffed in deeply and felt an immense sense of belonging here, like she could live here easily. Like she didn't have to live the life of a Nomad anymore, that she could finally be herself. Sitting a respectful distance from the borders she lifted her  muzzle and  issued a beautiful call, asking for the presence of a leader.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Hi! :)

Valette noticed she was behaving more like an alpha. She was responding more and quicker to calls that were meant for her. She finally had settled into the role of the alpha female. The young female trotted closer to the border, her eyes falling on a female that was giving their borders quite the respect. Valette crossed them to greet her, curious what the female had to say. By her smell Valette assumed she might be a new joiner.

"Hello, welcome to Easthollow. I'm Valette the alpha female. What is your business here?," she questioned. Naturally she had an idea what the other came to do at their borders but she wanted to hear it from the female herself.
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Libra's heartbeat leapt as a woman appeared, her posture stating dominance. A leader had responded to her call, and she felt herself smile with relief. When asked what her business at the borders was, she squirmed a bit before settling down and clearing her throat "My name is Libra, I wish to offer my services and loyalty to your Pack. I am a pacifist, meaning I do not intend to fight but instead help with the more peaceful aspects. I am working on becoming a bard but most importantly a mediator." she responded eagerly. She knew these things weren't too helpful so she also had back up interests as well.

Ducking her head in a humble and sheepish way she licked her lips nervously "Those things aren't too helpful, which is why I also have interests in being a medic of sorts, and i am an exceptional huntress" she added on. She kept her eyes averted from the Woman's face and her tail tucked tightly against her rear. It was obvious that she so dearly wished to join, it may even come across as begging if looked at properly.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette kept her tail high, but she deflated her posture a bit seeing that the female was quite submissive. The young dark colored female listened curiously to the other. She spoke with respect and with passion. Valette could always encourage that. She watched the female's body language as she continued to speak. Valette gently nodded to make her feel more encouraged to talk. At least she know what she wanted.

"Well, Libra. We don't have a Bard or Mediator, so I think it is quite an important role," she spoke on a friendly tone. "Hunters are always welcome. I am the main hunter so it is good to know that we will have another body that can possibly help with hunting bigger game," she explained to the other. "Please do note that if you join there you won't be allowed to breed or have pups of your own. We had some troubles with that in the past and we, my mate and I, like to make that clear to newcomers so there won't be any misunderstand about this when a heat comes around."
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So she would be allowed to become a Bard, or Mediator? She allowed a relieved smile to form on her pretty face. Keeping silent as the woman continued she nodded to show she was listening, and then her ears perked at the mention of not being able to breed. A more serious look took it's place on her face as she thought deeply about it. Would she really be able to hold herself back from having a family of her own? It was something she had wanted almost her whole life. After a few moments of silent pondering she knew the way she had felt upon the borders, the sense of belonging was too rare to give up. maybe she would be reborn into a new body someday, and be able to have children in the next life.

With honest eyes Libra looked at the woman, so that she would be able to see the honesty within her gaze. "When I come into heat, I will hide myself away." she agreed her tone declaring her decision final. She would avoid men altogether hopefully, that way she couldn't fall in love and she would never have pups.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the other when she returned that she would hide herself away. "I'd rather want you to come to me. I wouldn't want you to be alone. We will be your family and you can always come to me for help, or any of your other packmates. Just don't breed. If you would hide away I wouldn't know where you are which would create suspicion," she explained to her.

"But your heat isn't here, so those are things to discuss for later. If you still want to join you are welcome to do so," she invited the respectful female in. Valette was not so good with joining processes. She wanted to give everyone a chance really.
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Libra felt sheepish and embarrassed about Valette's instructions to come to her when she entered heat, as she was always of the belief it was a private thing. Thinking on it she decided that it made sense really, what if she was found by a male during her heat and she was unable to resist or what if he took advantage of her and she couldn't defend herself? "Yes Ma'am" she agreed and watched as she was invited in. She took a deep breath and stepped over the borders, breathing in the scent of her many new packmates deeply.

"Thank you Valette" She said the relief and happiness she felt was obvious in her voice, if not from the wide smile that once again formed on her maw. She must have seemed a bit odd to Valette, always smiling or looking at the alpha with a serious look. Libra continued to smile as she walked deeper into the territory of her new home.

Archive after your next post?