Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas expected the wolf would have the sense to flee; instead, rose rallied beneath her. in the siren queen's eyes, rose had just gone from interloper to outright aggressor.

she snarled wildly -- an explosive and wretched sound -- as rose shouldered her. the blow was not forceful enough to knock her off balance, but it was enough to push her back. caiaphas instinctively lowered herself and for good measure -- rose's teeth came scouring through her fur and gripped firmly on the back of her neck. rose's teeth sunk deep - and wisps of dark blood rose crisply against caiaphas' pale scruff.

the pain might have cowed some, but it only served as incendiary for the siren-queen -- already low, she dropped to the ground in the hopes to pull rose with her and free herself from rose's grip -- and then, with rose right on top of her (she would have to be given their arrangement) caiaphas lunged for one of her outstretched front forelimbs, her serrated jaws snapping with cruel abandon; she would cleave and shear anything she could get her teeth into, and if she made contact, she would wring her head back and forth to shatter bone and render the female crippled. with rose potentially injured, it would make her slower -- something that worked in caiaphas' favor.

no sooner did caiaphas unleash her first attack, did she aim for her second -- with the lunge and headshake placing sufficient momentum in her legs, she sprung up in a secondary counterattack -- this time aiming for the fleshy underthroat of her adversary. should she hit true, she would attempt to hold rose there to subdue her -- should she miss, she would round herself for a second, identical attack meant to end this altercation in the bloodiest manner possible.

caiaphas only saw two outcomes for the auburn furred trespasser -- submit, or die -- and she would be damned if she would be doing the one dying.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM