Wapun Meadow they send me away to find them a fortune
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette grinned. "I can't either," she spoke as she started to walk back to Easthollow. Leo didn't look that well to her so she didn't want to exhaust him by going at a faster pace. She realized if her mother hadn't adopted Leo and seen her as her own she might never have stepped up to watch over Keoni and Nikai when they needed a mother. Her kids would understand that even if Leo wasn't his 'real' brother that he was her brother anyhow.

'They have an adoptive brother as well," she explained to Leo as they arrived closer to the borders. Valette then howled to @Ezra and @Steph. "I am not sure if they are around. But I am sure that they would love to meet you," she spoke. Valette then glanced over Leo. "And then we will make sure to get some food in you." Valette then realized she might need to call for @Stark as well, so she howled for him to get to know Leo as well. "You should meet my mate too."
Messages In This Thread
they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Leo - March 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Valette - April 11, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:53 PM