Wapun Meadow they send me away to find them a fortune
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at her children. Leo explained who he was and Valette could only nod in agreement. "Leo will be joining us. He is your uncle," she explained. Her eyes traveled from Leo her children. She realized how much difference there was between Ezra and Leo. Ezra looked more like Leo's uncle than the other way around. Though Valette wasn't commenting that out loud.

"I know that we suddenly have an extra family member, but now you've met most of them. Aunt Nanook, Xan over at Bearclaw Valley and Leo," she hummed. "The only one you haven't met is my sister Sesi." She then turned to Leo. Should she tell them Leo was adopted? Maybe that set the wrong tone. However, Nikai and Keoni were adopted as well and fitted right in. Perhaps she would tell them later.
Messages In This Thread
they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Leo - March 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2018, 02:34 AM