Sleeping Dragon Summoning the Kraken
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Brave?" Niamh asked, surprised that Lily might think that. She laughed slightly- a soft, humble laugh, and shook her head. The journey hadn't been easy, and she'd only just split up with her brother, so she hadn't had to experience anything terribly tough along the way- but she was well aware that anything could go wrong at any given moment. "Nah. Probably a bit foolish. But luck's been on my side this far," She said, much more willing to give credit to luck than bravery or skill. 

It sounded like Lily'd joined a pack that was just in the first few steps of forming- a cluster of wolves sussing out a heirarchy and territory, agreeing on how big the pack land should be and the roles of the wolves in it. Lily'd seen small groups like that before- her brother had joined one, because he figured he could waltz in and take over as alpha using charm more than anything else. "That's nice," she commented, missing the tinge of sorrow in Lily's voice as she was distracted by her own thoughts. 

To the question, she leaned back on her haunches and thought for a moment. She ended up shrugging. "My brother and I left when it was still fairly winter-ish," She said. "Guess we were a few months shy of being a year old? Maybe only one or two. I don't know; the days kind of blend together." She said, with an apologetic smile.
Messages In This Thread
Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 05, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by Lily - April 05, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 06, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by Lily - April 08, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 10, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by Lily - April 10, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 13, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by Lily - April 15, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 17, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by Lily - April 19, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Summoning the Kraken - by RIP Niamh - April 23, 2018, 01:45 AM