Moonspear there upon your perch, say the words
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
there was so much in the world for arcturus yet to witness; as he shied against the shadow cast on the floor, he collided with revui. it was unexpected and he squealed in fright, shrinking back from the arch like some dark puddle. it took him a moment to realize that the body alongside him was revui, not whatever blackened spectre had just fled across his vision -- with ears erect and brow knitted in an apprehensive look, he took a few hesitant steps towards the exit.

each step he took away from comfort caused his breath to rattle, his little tail to quiver. he had just passed the invisible boundary that marked the farthest he had ever dared to go, when a whine sounded. the unexpected noise caused him to jolt and spook, scampering rapidly back to the den with his fur tufted and tail arced behind him.

he turned around only when he had reached amekaze, and carefully he peered from behind her rising belly, his ears flat to his side as he looked over his mother-barricade and towards the mouth of the den where monsters stirred.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - April 27, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - April 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - May 03, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - May 27, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - June 07, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - June 16, 2018, 11:05 PM