Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Raven- so that was her name- and apparently she was Towhee's sister. When he commented on her being different than Towhee, she imagined he was referencing the fact that while Towhee wanted strangers' heads on spikes, Raven tried to stop kids from picking fights with strangers. That sort of difference. She shrugged. "I dunno. Haven't met Raven, but Towhee's actually pretty cool. She's teaching me Ptero." She said, and paused for a moment, trying to do some mental maths. "Seriously though, who in this pack isn't related?" She asked. "Seems like everybody's all sisters and brothers and stuff. Which is cool, but like...Yeh, small gene pool. Are you related to them? Or am I like...The only one who isn't?" She asked. Ironic, considering that the Redleafs used to be DeMontes, like her- but that was a story her parents had never told her.

She took a moment to stray away from him, listening to him go on about the slightly unconventional methods of handling stressful situations while she reinforced a border marking before she made her way back toward him. Again, she shrugged, unable to provide much helpful insight into the matter. "It'd be nice to live in peace with other packs, and those who harmlessly come to the borders without trespassing. Maybe things'll be different now that you're here, and the war's over. We're far enough away, hopefully things will just chill out." She said. "We can just sort of...Set an example, and hope it catches on." She said, looking to him, then, to see what he might have thought of that. He seemed to be a pretty chill guy; she liked that about him. He was, of course, easy on the eyes, too- kind of on the gruff side, where he was built like a tank, but it suited him. For some reason, she felt compelled to offer him a bit of encouragement, so she leaned in to bump her shoulder against his, good naturedly. "You don't need luck when you got me on your side," She said, albeit somewhat awkwardly, given she'd only just realized that yeh, the guy she was hanging out with was totally cute and she'd just done a totally bro move.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM