Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
After another patrol of the borders, Niamh's day was almost over. She'd developed a fairly strange schedule, which revolved around patrolling, hunting, and resting when she needed to. This way, her border patrols could happen at any time of the day or night- and the rest of her life- eating and sleeping- was more or less fit in around that. It wasn't too taxing, and she'd settled into a sort of routine that had actually proved helpful in satiating her wanderlust. If she was too busy to even think, she'd be too busy to need to wander and explore. She didn't mind patrolling whatsoever- it suited her. 

Having had yet another fairly uneventful patrol, she was as tame as a pussycat when she made her way toward the lake, but her interest was perked when she caught the scent of Fiadh nearby. Pausing and sniffing the air, she discerned that the young female was alone- which was encouraging. Had Clover been with her too, Niamh likely would have avoided her altogether. But if she could get her alone, her chances of avoiding a conflict would be even better, so she followed her nose until she caught sight of Fiadh. 

She wuffed a quiet greeting, to catch Fiadh's attention, and then, as Towhee had taught her, she used Ptero, Towhee's sign language, to speak. "Hey Fiadh, how are you? She signed, and watched for the female's reaction- hoping she'd be impressed, or in the very least, surprised.
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM