Bearclaw Valley survival leaves little room for anything else
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Tadec shared some story about how much Indra meant to him. Laurel didn't really buy any of it, figuring that he was just another slick-talking guy who would promise the world only to pull the rug from underneath Indra's feet when he found a new piece of candy he liked better. He was good in his act, Laurel had to admit, but she still thought that he was all just acting it out. She knew what men were like, and she hadn't met any that were different.

"Oh, you're good," said Laurel in an eerie manner. She might've slow-clapped had she not been a wolf. "Those are all very beautiful words, Tadec, and you seem to care a lot..." She trailed off, because she was not so sure if it was actually true. "But I know what you men are like. You're all the same. I will protect Indra if you take one step wrong, so you better treat her like a friggin' princess because I will destroy you if you hurt her in any kind of way." Laurel stared darkly at Tadec with eyes that said and I know you will hurt her at some point. Men were all the same, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: survival leaves little room for anything else - by Laurel - July 13, 2018, 06:12 AM