Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Fortunately, Towhee handled the entire thing with grace- which surprised her. Given that she was almost willing to bite her brother's face off over turf, Niamh had thought for a minute that she might get an ass-whooping for eyeing her sister's man. It was alarming how cool Towhee kept things, so she relaxed slightly, and reconsidered how dreadful she'd felt about telling her beta. This wasn't Towhee speaking as her beta, though, this was Towhee stepping outside of a role that would otherwise crush the face of someone who confessed what Niamh just had. 

She shook her head in response. "No, no. That's why I feel so bad. I shouldn't like him- I didn't even know that I did. And no, I'd never do anything. I'm just kind of...Not avoiding him, but like...Yeah, kinda maybe avoiding him until I figure things out, sort of." She said. It did feel somewhat good, having the truth off her chest- but part of her was still on guard just in case Towhee decided to snap at her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 25, 2018, 11:14 AM