Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She knew who Towhee was going to mention before she even said it. Of course she'd mention Tegan- after all, she'd just spent two weeks alone with him, travelling to Drageda and back. Her expression said as much, too- as soon as Towhee began saying she should find someone else, Tegan's name came to mind and she raised an eyebrow, grinning impishly. She laughed. "I knew you'd say Tegan." She said. "He's really funny; but I don't know, the maturity...It's not quite there," She said, figuring Towhee would know what she meant. The dude, after all, still made up his own swear words, and didn't really have a concept of how to speak respectfully to someone. Still- he was a cool cat. But she wasn't entirely sure that sort of uncouth behavior had much in the way of allure. 

She was slightly surprised to see that Towhee hadn't had a crush before. Not that Niamh was an expert, and she wasn't about to pretend to be, as it would have been condescending- and Towhee had just listened to her tell the truth, without jumping down her throat, so she too should be mature and fair. "Uhm, it's kind of weird?" She said. "Like...Your heart goes faster, and you get all nervous around them, and you think about them like...a lot. Something in your belly kind of flutters, too," She said. "You kind of want them to notice you, and like you back, but at the same time, it's kind of terrifying so you kind of don't want to see them at all." She said. "I dunno. It's a weird feeling. I don't really know what to think, or feel; it just makes you feel like a jumble of nerves and hopes."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 25, 2018, 12:26 PM