Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh frowned; she didn't like the idea that Towhee's sickness had hit so suddenly, which meant that it might be hard to avoid in the future. "Jeez," She said, when Towhee had finished explaining it. "That sounds pretty shitty. How do you avoid it? Just like...Avoid the heat or drink water, or...?" She asked, hoping that Towhee had some idea- so that such an incident could be avoided again. Niamh didn't want to get it- and wondered vaguely if it was something that one wolf might have, but another might not. She'd never seen it for herself, but even though she wasn't sure she'd get it, she didn't want Towhee to have a tendancy for getting it. 

She nodded sort of vaguely when Towhee asked about her relationships with the other pack members, but then she remembered her conversation with Clover and perked up. "Actually," She said, "It did. I actually had a decent conversation with Clover, right before Tegan and I left. I think she just really wants to protect her family, and doesn't trust Screech because of a bunch of things he's never had a chance to explain to her...There's two sides to everything. I talked to him too, and kind of heard his side of the story...I think maybe she leapt down his throat prematurely on a couple things, maybe." She said. "But you're the first person I've had a chance to talk to since I got back. 'Cause you're my Person too. Whatever." She said, with a slight shrug; not to lessen its importance, but to indicate that this sort of thing just felt natural. There was no contesting it- Towhee was her closest friend, and she had been honest when she said she was a good listener.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2018, 09:32 PM