Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Towhee seemed proud of the fact that Fiadh and Clover were so territorial and protective; and when she thought about it- when she'd heard Clover out, she'd realized herself that Clover wasn't being overdramatic (well, a bit, sure, but oh well.) or hostile, she was simply reacting to what she thought was a threat- because it had been a threat before. She'd at least taken the time to hear Niamh out, which was appreciated, and gained her a bit more of Niamh's respect. 

Her ears tilted toward Towhee when she brought up Screech, and her tail waved gently to hear the news about their friendship growing. Finally, she thought- someone else didn't absolutely hate him. She didn't want to be the only one who didn't think he should be out of the pack. She mentioned X, though, and Niamh snorted. "Yeah, right. Like X would ever choose Screech over me," She said, with a gentle laugh. "But...I'm glad he's kind of settling in, and that you two are getting along. I don't know what it must have been like, to feel so angry toward your own brother." She said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 29, 2018, 02:12 PM