Heron Lake Plateau But I don't get out much these days
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There certainly wasn't too much that made pups of this age terribly exciting. They squirmed, looked for food, made little sounds and flailed their heads around like little blind giraffes and slept. It seemed all but the little dark one were content to slumber, but the darkest one- the one who most resembled her parents, squirmed and made little noises, and kept hitching her head to the side as far as she could. Confused by the gesture, Niamh nosed the pup gently, and it was then that she caught the smell of puppy fart, as though her touch had been enough to set one off.

"Pouf! Milkfarts!" She said, laughing softly. "Gonna call you toots," She said, giving the girl's head a little lick. "...Don't think I'll explain it to you, though, until you're a lot older," She grinned. Yeah, that was the perfect story to keep to herself until it was time to gently tease the girl, when she was old enough to handle it, of course.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Vasa - July 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Phoebe - July 03, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Owen - July 03, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:23 AM