Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
mild PP of the puppies - plz hope that is ok

her children continued to cavort; their antics heard but not seen as caiaphas' sharp yellow gaze was eclipsed by two tired, heavy lids. for a second she nearly slept -- yet she heard, or thought she did, the quiet tread of something light yet not intending to conceal herself.

her ears turned curiously, but her eyes remained close; the tread was distinctly wolven, or at the very least, canine -- and the scent the wind carried suggested it was a wolf of their fold. her initial alarm subsided, but it was not until she heard the patter of feet cross their threshold, and the owner of said feet spoke, that she opened her fierce yellow eyes and studied the inquisitive face of a young black pup.

she had not met him before, and wondered immediately whose he was. he seemed a few months older than both of her charges, and she studied his juvenile features with sharp interest. "i am." she conceded, flickering her gaze to the tumbling youths that had yet to notice tywyll's appearance. "who are you?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:29 PM