Moonspear beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
as the dark cub hung in the water, he found his breath suspended - his gaze focused solely on the idle eyes of the frog, which seemed to stare back with impunity. instinct then commanded arcturus to dive for it -- yet his instinct was sharper than his reflexes, which were slow and full of puppish clumsiness.

a ripple of water was all it took for the frog to depart; arcturus watched with a cry as it disappeared under the cover of disturbed water. he splashed around with an angry expression, pausing as a chuff met his ears.

he froze, having just caught the first glimpse of the wolf which hailed him. arcturus marveled at the man's pelt, which was a burnished sunset hue -- before he chirped "hi!" in greeting. his short time in moonspear had not taught him to be wary of strangers, for his relatives were too hardened to let danger slip into his life; thus, he reviewed this male with a sort of childish interest, curious if he would play with him or show him cool stuff only adults knew how to do.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:38 PM