Moonspear beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker

the aureate male was governed by the gift of gab; arcturus watched him silently in the water, nostrils flaring tiny rivulets of currents from each exhale. he blinked slowly at the male's cordiality, not unlike the very frog that had hastily left their company.

upon being asked about his inetnions, the boy simply gave a brutish nod. yet his tail seemed to stir underwater at the mention of the male attempting his own game hunt - exactly as arcturus had done moments before. it seemed perhaps they were not entirely different - perhaps a strategic revelation carefully doled by llewellyn, that he might earn arcturus' trust and confidence.

in any event, arcturus was not worldly enough to catch that, though he did gurgle loudly in the water in a rather hopeless response.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:38 PM