Moonspear beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
he watched as dark bubbles rose to the surface, interrupting the thick water with fragile rims that rose and splattered along the water's surface. llewellyn arched his body and demonstrated perhaps the flaws in arcturus' approach -- sodden with water, the boy imitated the golden wolf's pose.

he was unaware of the distance emotionally put between them in the moments that followed. already the black cub was looking for his next frog -- and still held stiffly the pose instructed by llewellyn.

his gaze swept back to the male as he spoke, noticing the hoarseness in his voice. arcturus gave a silent nod, quick to train his attention back on the murkwater for any sign of frog-like disturbances.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 27, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:38 PM