Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh is just kind of in the area...Feel free to skip over me at any point during the progression of this thread <3

While the borders of most packs needed to be patrolled strictly all the way along the perimeter, for the wolves of Heron Lake Plateau, the terrain proved to be advantageous, as a good amount of their borders were steep enough that it was inaccessible for wolves to breach the borders from the outside. Thus, the majority of the time Niamh spent patrolling, she was in or near Grouse Thicket. The river that ran along the Western edge of the pack was also a haunt of hers, but by far, the thicket was the easiest way for outsiders to access the pack, and the way most of the pack wolves chose to enter or leave the pack's boundaries. 

She was aware that Tywyll had gone missing- but with their numbers diminished slightly with Towhee, Ceara and Tegan being away, she'd mostly stayed in the area or in the Hinterlands and hadn't been able to go searching; she left that in the capable hands of Tywyll's parents. Nevertheless, she was pleased to hear him call out from not too far away, and picked up a trot to greet him and check him over. His voice was joyful, so she assumed, then, that he wasn't in dire need of medical attention- still, having been gone as long as he had, she knew he would need Raven's help, for sure. 

She saw the boy's form in the distance, and he didn't look as though he was dyig by any means, but fairly scruffy, a bit chewed up and definitely had a hungry look about him. He needed a good cleaning, and had some marks on his face- particularly across the bridge of his nose and muzzle that looked painful, but he was alive. She moved forward with her ears back and tail waving happily side to side, until she noticed the stranger not far from him. 

Her hackles lifted slightly, and she flashed her teeth at him briefly, to warn him against trying anything- but it was fairly clear by his neutral, calm demeanour that he had come with Tywyll, and that he didn't mean any harm. He was being considerate of the borders and staying off a bit, so Niamh told herself to chill out. He had striking looks- a silvered mane that seemed to accentuate the muscliature of his shoulders and barrel chest, and a cool, glacier-blue gaze. She found herself struck by the boldness of his looks, but reminded herself not to be taken aback or put offguatrd simply because Tywyll's companion might have been  a 10. She moved with a stiff gait- still a bit defensive, perhaps- toward Tywell and gave him a good once over, before uttering a fond growl and touching her nose gently to his cheek. "Kid, I thought you'd never come home," She said, affection seeping into her voice. She knew that Finley, Elwood and Raven would likely be there soon- so she stood by Tywyll's side, but kept the striking male in her peripheral vision- though secretly, she wanted to know more about him, too.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM