Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Tywyll's growl was more or less ignored, fortunately for the boy, so his defensive snarl went more or less dismissed as she focused momentarily on the male who'd accompanied him. She didn't intend to charge him, but made her case clear to the stranger; Tywyll was in their protection now, though it became clear, within moments, that this male wasn't bothering Tywyll- he'd been the one to return to boy to them. Tywyll's apology was received with an affectionate growl, and she lowered her head to nuzzle the boy gently, grateful to have him returned safely, even if he was a bit scraped up. When Finley arrived, she side-stepped, allowing the mother some time with one of her youngest children, while Niamh focused again on the outsider. 

He had a handsome colouring to him, and looked to be in good condition. He had a calm, cool gaze, and a mildness about his lips that proclaimed no devil. He seemed more inclined to live out on his own, and Niamh pegged him as the dark, mysterious sort. Still, she moved a step toward him before he could leave, and bobbed her head to get his attention. "Thanks, for taking care of him and bringing him home." She said, her voice quiet. Niamh wasn't exactly used to thanking strangers for spontaneous acts of kindness, especially when he seemingly wanted nothing in return, but to come visit Tywyll again some day. That, of course, was up to Finley. "What's your name?" She asked, so that she might pass the name on to other packmates, so that he might possibly have a safe visit to the borders.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM