Silver Creek Crawl until we feed the soil
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 656
That is totally not a crappy phone post! <3 Lawl, this is totally going to be interesting :D
-------------------------------------------------
As she was on a business trip, she appreciated that she got a return howl, letting her know that someone was on their way- a female, no less, despite the fact that she smelled mostly males in the area. She was pleased that they’d extended that sort of a gesture to her, to let her know that she wouldn’t have to wait too long without knowing whether anyone was coming or not...It was a habit that Niamh herself made an effort to do, whenever someone came to her borders, so she assumed that whoever it was that had answered her call, they must have had some link to the leadership. Otherwise, they might have called out for someone else to go and greet her. As it was, she was satisfied to wait, now that she knew she’d been heard, and had been politely informed that she would be tended to.

The female that approached her was smaller, but looked a fair bit like Niamh if she’d simply been shrunk. Proportinate to her body her legs were long and limber, the same way Niamh herself was all legs. She was smaller and likely weight a fair amount less, though, and would have stood quite a bit shorter than Niamh had she been standing. But there was a proud air to the way she carried herself, though it didn’t force Niamh to bow or reveal that she herself was anything less than a leader. While she was a visitor to their borders, she did bow her head respectfully to the petite lady whose smile was welcoming and warm. She was surprised, but pleasantly so- perhaps this pack would become a firm ally, if they were all this friendly...Or, of course, the Redhawks could force them out, if they were weak. She had yet to make her decisions.

Still, she was greeted with nothing less but neighbourly care and friendliness, which she would return, at the moment. She felt strange, being addressed in such a way, and wasn’t sure exactly if she was meant to reply with the same sort of flattery. The female before her, after all, could have been her twin hd she only been larger in all dimensions, and had her pale fur adopted a golden hue rather than one of pale cream. She bore the same dark markings along her withers and shoulders that Niamh did, and her eyes were simply a slightly darker shade than hers, but still bore the same sparkle. She could have been a younger sister, easily...But any younger siblings of Niamh’s would have been too young to be out on their own, and this pretty thing looked to be about her age, or somewhere around there.

”Uh, thanks, miss,” She returned, somewhat awkwardly, but not without warmth. Just because she wasn’t sure how to greet someone who spoke like this didn’t mean she wouldn’t try to return the kindness. ”I come as a representative of the Redhawks; we are a pack native to a plateau a day and a half’s journey from here...My packmates had noticed activity here around the Creek, so I came to see it for myself. I am the pack’s Beta, and am interested in learning a bit more about your gathering of wolves, here,” She said. She couldn’t quite bring herself to describe them as a pack; after all, she couldn’t smell too many wolves in the area, so she figured that they were just beginning to assemble and claim the area for their own. ”My name is Niamh Blackthorn; it’s nice to meet you,” She said. After all, she did want to be friendly, and did want to lay down terms in a peaceful way...And this female seemed kind and welcoming enough, that they could potentially form a decent bond with them, as long as they were respectful of the Plateau’s established hunting grounds.
-------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
Crawl until we feed the soil - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by Emerson - November 19, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by Grayson - December 29, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by Grayson - February 15, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Crawl until we feed the soil - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:20 PM