Moonspear i'm a georgia warhorse, and i ain't easy to kill
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the rift between the brothers had caused arcturus some torment; he still was ashamed of his actions, yet somehow, could not bring himself to throw his pride away and beg his brother's forgiveness. it was likely that revui would have expected little begging at all, but arcturus was nothing if he wasn't a child, and like a child, had certain immature viewpoints about conceding his own fault.

all the same he wanted reconciliation -- needed it, even -- and the last spot he would have looked for redemption was in that particular spot, nosing through brush and fern like an overeager pup. he was too absorbed in his work to notice the stealthy, panther-like tracking of his brother --up until a particularly loud crunch of snow shattered the wintry air.

he jerked upright and his ears flew forward in assertive alarm, his tail already climbing. INTRUDER! his body screamed, his blood pumping as he bullrushed stupidly towards the perceived threat, who as it turned out, was not an intruder at all.

arcturus pulled back as if struck, his bared teeth quickly sheathing -- for a moment guilt flashed over his features, until he noticed the set of footprints in the snow that betrayed revui's intentions. the path followed his own, and then turned back. he cut his brother an accusatory stare, his eyes clearly conveying the silent allegation in his mind. were you stalking me?
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a georgia warhorse, and i ain't easy to kill - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:58 PM