Moonspear here to help you kill all of the hurt that you’ve been harboring
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
there, flattened down in the snow, arcturus was made aware of a particular sensation. his heart was hammering in his ribcage, and he suddenly felt so widely alert of everything -- it was almost as if the stimuli around him was overwhelming.

and weirdest of all, he suddenly had to pee.

oh god.

he blinked stupidly, confused by this pressing sensation that seemed impossible to conquer -- looking to slavik with a bit of a bewildered expression, arcturus saw he was motioning for the boy to go. he froze, his sunflower gaze traveling to the doe and oh god i really have to pee.

he lurched from the snowmound at a broad gallop, the flurry of snow behind him arcing in a spectacularly fine mist -- and as he ran his bladder overwhelmed him, likely due to the urgency of his strides. a yellow liquid splattered onto the snow as he went, the sensation slowing his gait until he at last hobbled into an odd trot, trying to avoid getting any of his shameful outburst on his fur. 

the doe had naturally, caught onto the predator that was only half on her tail -- she spun, executing a neat pirouette in the snow -- and then bounded unknowingly straight to where slavik sat concealed.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away