Stone Circle over the castle on the hill
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette grinned when Clary greeted her with just as much excitement as she expected. The girl had always been high energy and Valette loved that about her. Clary instantly wanted to know all the scoop about what happened while she was away. Greyback helped and spoke that many things did happen. "Yes, Clary. Get inside the territory. We will feed and water you," Valette offered as a smile. She was certain Steph would agree as well.

Valette expected Clary to join them in the ranks again but that was something she would probably find out later. "Since you left a lot happened, new members joined and left. The most awful one leaving was Stark. He vanished after a long sickbed. Not only that but he became sick soon after the birth of our children. Your siblings, your sister Keen named after Keoni, younger brother Merrit, and little Arlette," she explained. She then looked at Greyback, they had been together since the Yule ball. "Don't be too sad for me though because well, recently I found someone new who makes me happy," she smiled at Greyback. "Greyback is my mate now, after I mourned for Stark."

"We named the stones," she then continued. "My own mother is buried here as well. Steph became beta to help with running Easthollow. Umm what else. There was a cougar attack but Greyback saved me. We also went to a Yule festivity from another pack to celebrate the longest night. All very interesting." Valette explained. "But I also want to know about you. What did you do all this time away!"

Edit: Mary Ellen quit wolf, I'd say it is safe to say you can skip Steph <3
Messages In This Thread
over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 03, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Steph - January 06, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 14, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 15, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 16, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 17, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 17, 2019, 02:40 PM