Barrow Fields i don't fly around your fire anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
aure's reaction, as genuine as it appeared, did little to cease the suspicion that caused caiaphas' hackles to stand out like quills and her body to be defensive. she routinely raked her gaze over the barrows as aure went from shocked to scandalized to, simply dismissive -- but her mention of being a simple herbalist caused the sylph's gaze to flash in condescension.

ah - so she was the field-nurse, the flimsy bitty too fragile or perhaps too scattershot for battle, relegated to a life of healing in light of her lack of battle prowess. yet these sculleries of flesh often attended with troops nearby -- it did not ease caiaphas' growing paranoia.

"what do you mean, what?" she hotly fired back, losing patience. if she was going to die she'd prefer it not be a long-drawn out ordeal -- she was sure she had many places to go and many people to see in hell, anyway -- what was the use of dallying? "you act shocked to hear ambush -- do you not know your dogs stole one of our members, kidnapped and mutilated and did who knows what? and you think that an ambush is out of the question? do you know how wars work?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 19, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2019, 03:38 PM