Totoka River tie your tubes, idiot
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
of course he could talk. he wasn't retarded.

oh, wait.

arcturus fixed the firebrand with the most unbecoming scowl he could muster - just because she was now being semi-civil to him didn't mean he was going to forget about how mcnasty she had been before -- besides, he was not the type to forgive easily, especially when it came to attacks of his character.

as it stood, he had little to gain from discourse with her - but judging by the way she had easily thwarted his attempts to slip off, and also judging by how god damn persistent she was, arcturus didn't think he could escape without some form of engagement. drawing a deep, long-suffering breath, the boy was ready to fashion some cutting answer, only she gave it for him by accusing him of being too good to talk to her.

now, arcturus was not a simpleton, but in conversation he was not often known for his wit -- unknowingly, piper had given him the exact opportunity he would not have had the resources to think of. you too good to talk to someone like me? the boy's expression changed from ungly (yeah, u n g l y, you read right) frowl to simpering smirk. "yes."
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 25, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 27, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 17, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 20, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 21, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:17 PM