Sun Mote Copse And I'm still tired of sleeping with the light on
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
I LOVE the shape of Clover's eyes in her avatar. Like she's got full, but natural lashes for dayyyyyys.

Niamh chuckled to herself as she watched the rocky mountain sheep skitter this way and that on the ice, but Clover's shout brought her back into reality, as her hunting companion had singled out a smaller, weaker target. She veerted, using her toepads and claws to steer herself past the slipping sheep and toward the one that Clover had singled out. She blew past a few sheep that had stumbled and were fumbling to get away, making Niamh wonder if they couldn't just take down two- but she didn't want to risk coming away with nothing, and they could always use the same strategy another day. 

Niamh put on a burst of speed which mostly just ended up costing her extra effort before she realized she couldn't just flail her way over to the sheep. So she hunkered her body low and focused on gripping the ice with her claws and spreading her toes so that she could find some purchase on the river's slippery, frozen surface. Her presense was enough- whether she was close or not- to steer the ewe back toward Clover as they herded the sheep away from the banks and down the length of the river. Niamh barked to Clover and gestured for her to make the next move, whilst Niamh continued to harry the sheep from behind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm still tired of sleeping with the light on - by RIP Niamh - March 21, 2019, 12:41 PM