Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ : 2    Feb 3rd - Feb 9th
Setting  The cliffs, after her visit to Elysium.
Time  Late morning, 2/6. (Returned 2/5)
Featuring  Aure & @Vercingetorix 

Elysium's serenity had moseyed alongside Aure's ivory shadow; and she'd been so self-assured that it would embrace her like some murmuring, delicate bulwark against the despondancy of Drageda. But as she drifted into the ancient cradle of the earth's sentinels, that serenity thrashed; yet her will, wavering as it'd been, kept it soundly tethered.

Tethered and taut to her, as her soul murmured of "The Undimmed". In the face of such intimate desolation, she needed every celestial-tinged inkling of her to uphold that innate epithet. As such, she would carry her old title with all the unpretentious, unassuming airs that came with it. When Vercingetorix had told her of his vigilance for heda, it'd only dawned on her recently that he had spoke of title, of rank; not by name.

In the heavy-hearted time since the obituary, the skayona had kept herself as near to her cheka as she usually did, and also far as well. Let him have as much time as he needed, and to do what he needed to when it came to dealing with his own mourning. ...And yet, with that quickening in her womb she surmised so much towards, she... beheld a faith that it may vivify that solidering heart of his. Now, more than ever. Perhaps today, when she told him, she'd flare sun-like the way he'd wanted to see her.

Then, with a valuing hesitation and slumberous step, she drew herself along the scent of him that had now settled within her so enduringly. Once she sought her looming, somber-coated beloved, Aure wisped something foreign and gentle as she neared closer still. For now, she kept her euphoria muted.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
A storm cloud personified. Verx had been described as such before, but in the wake of Antumbra's death, never before was the metaphor so apt. He brooded, grief-stricken anger just barely held in check, ready to burst at a moment's notice. The rain that came might be tears, might be blood; who knew? He scarcely knew.

Aure had found him sulking as he had done, often, since the news had broke. There was something in her face that got his attention, but only barely; he remained within the confines of depression, for the most part. Still, he gave her an affectionate nudge and the best smile he could muster, which was the barest curve of his lips.

Hei, bounkola, Vercingetorix said softly, staring down at her. What's up?
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure didn’t miss the heartbeat to, ever so gently, press herself soothingly into his little nudge. They were intimate, yes... but she would always be a friend to him before everything else. Verx had been by her throughout her loss of Vonnaruil and the torment on her conscience. So she would remain alongside him in this, with as much forgiveness and fortitude as possible. Dragostea, I... I-I am.. I am frop. Fuop? Nu, nu, I am.. I am saying it wrong.” She turned from him for a moment, nose scrunching in thought. What was that word again, the one she’d studied so particularly? ...Oh!

There was a sunrise in her eyes as she stuttered, “F-fulop. I am fulop. Fulop, fulop. Fulop!” And then she kept babbling the word, beginning to slur between Common and Romanian and her terrible Trig. Her pelt wisping erratically with each breath. The gloam that had settled over her from their late heda’s passing was, for a dazzling moment, cast away.

Her euphoria and faith glimmered from within her and shone onto him, but not so much as to overwhelm him. Her joy more-so beckoned for his own listless demeanor; even if that depression didn’t budge one smidgen, the glow of her would welcome him all the same. She accepted him as him, silent night or sulking storm and in every which way. Regardless, Aure would remain that moon in his radiant darkness. But now, she had melded into the sun; and all the while she felt so quivery and so gossamery, a resplendant and true smile gleaming across her scarred maw.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
His brows drew together in utter confusion as she spoke, some semblance of humor coming to his face. What, was she trying to speak Trig? Then she corrected herself and continued, speaking one word over and over again. Hammering it into his brain.

FULOP. FULOP. FULOP. F U L O P.

Clarity came, followed by the strangest, most turbulent melting pot of horror, bemusement, joy, and self-loathing. He stared blankly at her, jaw agape (his first question, honestly, was where in hell had she learned that word) and it was a long moment before he was able to speak.

Hold up. You're pregnant? Verx asked stupidly. Well, of course, dumbass. You were the one that put the batter in a pre-heated oven. But he hadn't ever dealt with the fallout of his actions before. He didn't know how to be a father. He didn't know the first thing about kids.

Do you--do you want them? he queried, like the dumbass he was. I mean, I didn't get you into something you don't want, right?
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She was still smiling, even through the concotion of emotions that rambled across his long, dark face. Gleamed at the joy, the bafflement; even at the self-hesitancy. "I do want them, dragul," her ivory face melting into warm thoughtfulness. "I... I don't know ze first thing about mothering, or... or nurturing khīnā. But, I do know that there isn't any other male that I'd rather bear whelps to." A lower, scarred lip was nursed on, her pearl-glimmering, rabbot-soft eyes once again full of consideration at them, at this.

Her love for him aside, the thought of carrying the babes of the male who'd done so much for her, in sickness and health, only seemed natural. And then there was the prospect of whether he would claim them as his own, or leave them to bastardry. Aure could tell herself that either was fine -- but in her heart, she knew she wanted their children to be christened under his name. And... she wanted to bring some light to the storm of him; wanted to see him.

"Comorara," she began, voice low and modest as her own insecurities began to shiver through, "I... I will not make demands of you, especially during this time. I only... I needed to let you know." Basically, she was asking him the same question he'd just asked her. Even if he wouldn't entitle them as his own, Aure hoped that he would raise them together -- the help of the pack aside. To her, it didn't matter (not yet) when he figured out what she meant to him; what mattered was whether he would meet her in this, despite everything that had befallen the kru.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Was she serious? Out of everyone, she wanted his babies? It was both flattering and perplexing to the cocky Vercingetorix, who was acutely aware of his faults even through the bluster. But even through her happiness, she had kept any possible misgivings on his part in mind.

God, she was much, much too good for him.

I mean, I'm not gonna bounce, Verx responded, though a small part of him really wanted to. Trigeda wasn't that far. . . If you really want these kids, then I'll be their father. I'll help you raise them.

For once, he had been neatly trapped within the web of his own exploits. But then, Aure was a little different from the other women. Smitten as she might be, she also kept it real. He wouldn't abandon her--for the pups' sake, and for hers as well.

How, uh, far along are you? he asked, the melting pot beginning to dissolve into a cautious but curious acceptance.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
This is what made her eyes luminous, then -- this feeling of hesitant harmony that turned them to moonstone. She cherished these precious few occurances when some part of her understood another. So Aure eased into that feeling of their hearts stepping closer, just as the tautness of her pale body melded into relaxation. Smitten to her soul's heart for him, but all the same letting her logic reign over all. Why, indeed, had she fallen for him? Was there ever a need for why, anymore? Why did there need to be a why to explain how your heart beat for someone?

...Aure remembered herself, and cast off her reveries before she continued to fawn at him all dewy-eyed. "Multumesc, Verx. My faith in you never wavered, and- I..." In a bashful rush to retain some decorum, she glimpsed at Verx sidelong, voice a bit hoarse, before taking sudden interest in her plush, dainty paws. "Th-thank you." It was more than she could ever ask for; and if there was ever a chance his flightiness may have overwhelmed him to such a point, then she... she wouldn't have blamed him.

Alll the same, she-- oh, he had become so precious to her, and would remain so, even as she fought to not fidget on the spot. So much that she found it hard to breath past the thrum of him in her blood. For a moment, her wispy pelt broke out in shivers, before she clumsily cleared her throat; gracelessly beckoned him to walk with her.

"I-It is my second week, if I've been noting ze days right. I should be in my third, soon." If she didn't do something with herself, she was more than prone to smothering him in kisses. And she couldn't overwhelm him with that, could she? Not only when he'd just accepted their copii -- and her, in some way. "I should be due at ze start of spring," she mused primly, more to herself than anything; casting a shy eye up to him again.

...And it was a mistake. She had it bad. So, so bad; it didn't matter how much she focused on the morning sea, or how many times she shuttered her emotions away for mourning. But she could, at least, allow her care to gleam through her words at the present moment.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He felt incredibly sheepish at her almost-reverent adoration for him, and shifted his paws, smiling down at her. What sort of guy would I be if I didn't stick by you and the babies? he asked, flicking an ear. Like he had done so before? Riiiiight.

Verx began to follow, matching strides easily with the porcelain woman. Beginning of spring. His pups would be born at the beginning of spring. That made it all the more real, somehow--and boy, was it frightening.

Pretty early, then, he said absently, swallowing. Plenty of time to go. Aure, he added, coming to an abrupt stop and turning to face her. I don't want to hurt you. But I'm new to this, and I'm fucking terrible at anything having to do with this. Just. . .I dunno, a word of warning, I guess.

He was all fucked up from Heda dying, still; he didn't know what he was trying to say. But-- I hope they're born with your heart, Aurëwen, Verx whispered fervently. Not mine. For her sake and for theirs, please, God, not mine.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The first consonant of her name from his lips had her heeding him, and her willowy body followed suite. Halted, turned to attention the same as he; it was as if she’d been born to simply do nothing but dance with him, sculpt herself to him. But Aure wasn’t rather surprised, when she’d signed herself over to him in such a way. A surge of longing simmered up and down her svelte spine, lower— but this wasn’t the time for arousal, heaven forbid!

Instead, she heralded her name with soft, inquisitive eyes. His fervent words were answered with a wisping, tender laugh of her own — but not at him, never at him. It was charmed out of her by the prospect of how they were both unnerved for the spring, and this sudden moment of confiding from him. She was so frightened. ”Oh, Verx...” God. God, she couldn’t not lean for him— so she stepped nearer, eyes thoughtful and quiet. The skayona began to preen at the fur of his shoulders, being considerate of anywhere near his neck.

The usual sensuality was muted by the doting manner of this and her words, ”In Rhaesuial, ze prospect of becoming Lady petrified me — how could I be, with all that had happened? Being a queen is to be a mother, just like I am to become. The realm would’ve become my children, and I felt I was too wrong, too panicked for it. So, I... I turned from all of it.” The once-heiress stopped her ministrations in favor of melding her scarred face into the column of his throat. ”I am so frightened, dragâ. But I will not turn from this, either, because now there is someone who’s... precious to me by my side. You make me feel immortal, Berx— Verx. And if that makes me a fool in love, then I’ve never been more glad to be known as such.” 

Her heart stumbled at her confession, but she hurried along, not letting herself think. "You could never hurt me, Verx. Never in ze ways that I've hurt myself. Even when you think you might... I appreciate every singular part of you. Yet, our children will be born with fragments of ourselves, iubit, whether we wish it or no." Aure pressed one more lingering, parting kiss into his dark self and withdrew, looked at him so unafraid. All of this, it... I could never ask you to do this ‘day-by-day’. No; we will take everything moment by moment, dragostea, as much as we need. As much as we deserve."

And then, the fidgeting was back, as was the bashfulness in her eyes while her lungs longed for air. ”Ah, u-um... um-“ But even as her lip now trembled with timidity, Aurëwen still tried to hold his gaze—couldn’t, as she veered in a new shyness, stammering eloquence. ”Speak to me whenever you need to, Verx. I-I’ll be there.“
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She was far too gracious, much more than any measure he deserved. He knew it, too; he gazed at her with a look bordering on sheepish, but undoubtedly grateful. Aure gave him another look into her soul, and he grasped onto every word. Now more than ever was it important to understand her. She carried their children.

I'll do everything I can, bounkola, Verx said fervently when she had finally trailed off. It's not ever gonna be perfect, but it can be happy. I promise I'll try.

Nobody had ever come to him, their belly full of his pups. Or maybe they'd sought him out, but he was gone at that point, onto the next adventure. This was a unique experience, and now faced with the consequences of his actions, he had to be better. For her sake. For the kids'.

It'll be okay, the cheka whispered, taking her into his embrace, even as his chest was tight with trepidation. You're going to be an amazing mother. Don't be afraid.
Common · Trigedasleng
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure's lashes fluttered a bit blearily at his fervent oath, feeling more tender-nerved and trembly than she'd ever been with him before. And then she leaned for him even as he reached for her, looming and all. "We've barely begun, and you already make me so proud, dragostea," nuzzling the ivory and red of her faintly-wan face within his inked self. "With you in our lives, it is already perfect." Yes, her heart quivered, seeking, straining for his. This is perfection. He whispered to her, then, and in answer she only breathed him deep deep deep into her. Let him settle into her body, her soul as she nestled ever further into him.

Her thoughts, too, touched upon what Lily had told her, through the headiness all languid in her heart: the promise of carrying their children was enough. The promise within his promise was enough, and so was his impassioned vow, his willingness despite their shared disquiet. His mere presence cradling her own was enough.

Fear for fate, for whatever the inscrutible future held for them — she could endure it, with the night of her life and his stars that now reformed in her womb. They would endure this; every moment of imperfection. Herself, Verxcingetorix... all four of them.