Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was pleased when he, as per usual, took her foolishness in stride, and used his sense of humour which almost always made her feel like she wasn't a complete idiot. Except for the few times he actually chose to use his jokes to make fun of her; those still ruffled her, but in a good way. He seemed to hold her in good regard though, with his remark, which encouraged the woman who wanted so much to please him. It was a bit misleading, all these times he said those nice things...She felt almost sure that he still cared about her- but at the same time, she was so hell-bent on not rushing things and inadvertantly crushing them that it made her nervous, too. He was the one who was supposed to set the pace- but he seemed to be keeping up with almost everything Niamh wanted. 

But when he said they needed to talk, she immediately felt stress prickle at the back of her neck. He assured her it wasn't anything bad, but he was clearly a bit nervous, which made her flatten her ears. Had she gone too far, greeting him like that? He'd been leading her to believe that everything she was doing was right- so she would be very hurt if he all of a sudden told her that he didn't want to remedy things. "Okay," She said, and regarded him expectantly, not quite sure she believed him when he said that he wanted to talk about something- but not something bad.
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM